Monetization is disabled for my channel


Video- Monetization is Disabled

If you are facing Monetization problem due to following reason, don't worry Follow the given instruction.

Monetization disabled due to copyright strike.
Monetization disabled due to unknown reason.
you send many feedback but no response ??????

you are not able to send mail to YouTube?????
Now yo can easily contact to youtube or google adsense. Just CLICK THIS LINK http://bit.ly/ytsupportteam  you will directed to 

Get help as a YouTube Creator

then follow above video you will able to contact Youtube 

 OR SEND DIRECT MAIL TO yt-partner-support@google.com

Comments

  1. Hi Brother Please Help My Youtube Channel Monetization is Disabled Please Borther Help Fix My Account Thank You Brother

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Send me the details about your channel. Sorry for the late reply

      Delete
  2. Hello YouTube dose not let me montage

    ReplyDelete
  3. my monetization tab has been disable also sir althought its on a good standing. i dont know how to fix this issue

    ReplyDelete
  4. pls help me bro my youtube channel is SAM.MD it's monetisation is disabled please i request you...my gmail (sabasam451@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You also like this

SAMSUNG G710 Galaxy Grand 2 BOOT LOOP re starting problem full flashing without box

Samsung j7 6.0.1, j700h, j7 2016 frp unlock or Google account bypass

iPhone stuck on red battery screen.